This is a kick ass megadeth site, watch this video, if your a 56k you can download it.
This song and videos rocks. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Black Friday
Megadeath rules...have all their albums both on hdd and on cd...my favorit band
This is a kick ass megadeth site, watch this video, if your a 56k you can download it.
This song and videos rocks. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Black Friday
Let it load don't hit none of the buttons.
I feel sorry for Dave...
that guy had talent falling outta his ass...
and then he fucks his arm....
sad.
I always thought he was a prick though....
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">He's back dude, his arm is better and he's got a new remix cd and he might put megadeth back toghter.Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
I feel sorry for Dave...
that guy had talent falling outta his ass...
and then he fucks his arm....
sad.
I always thought he was a prick though....
Go to www.megadeth.com forums, dave post there quite often.
And dave has allways been a prick, but he speaks his mind and he don't give fuck what anybody thinks. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Megadeth or dave will be back!!
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 04, 2004 12:31 AM: Message edited by: Guitardeth2 ]</font>
Can't wait for this!!
<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ April 04, 2004 12:50 AM: Message edited by: Guitardeth2 ]</font></font>
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 04, 2004 12:51 AM: Message edited by: Guitardeth2 ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Damn straight they rule!!Originally posted by Quikman:
Megadeath rules...have all their albums both on hdd and on cd...my favorit band
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Sweet!!!!I'm gonna have to check this out NOW!!!!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You talking about the website or the new release?Originally posted by Shypappy:
Sweet!!!! [img]eek.gif[/img] I'm gonna have to check this out NOW!!!!
Make sure you check out the link in the first post i made pappy. [img]wink.gif[/img]
It rocks!!
Bookmarks